Hi BRCommunity! 
I hope you’re doing well and that your projects are behaving nicely this September.
If not, maybe this is a good moment for a short Community story.
We often say that our Community is not about hierarchy, and I really mean it.
Everyone here is equal. Everyone can ask questions, and everyone can share their knowledge in their own way. The Community does have different activity levels such as New, Member, Regular, and so on, but it is entirely up to each user whether they want to use the title next to their name or not.
At the beginning of this year, we made one small change though.
You may have noticed the B&R Expert & Support group. Members of this group have a special title next to their name. We wanted to make it easier for you to recognize people who are experienced B&R support engineers, experts in a specific area, or in many cases both.
One of those experts is Alexander Hefner.
What some of you may not know is that Alex is also the Service Director for Germany. He does not have to spend his time here, yet he does. He actively shares his experience, helps others, and contributes to discussions across the Community.
Why am I mentioning this?
Because Alex recently became the first member of our Community to reach 10,000 points through his activity. And when someone is the first to achieve something, I think it deserves a little bit of attention.
So, thank you Alex for being here with us and for sharing your knowledge over the years.
And for the rest of us, let’s take it as a bit of motivation to become even better than Alex someday. ![]()
Have a great September, and if you need anything, feel free to reach out.
I’m here for you too.
Jaroslav ![]()

