Did anyone integrate lately the 125 kHz transponder reader into a PLC?
I’m trying to read data from B&R 125 kHz transponder keys and some 3rd party access cards.
I’ve looked over the provided documentation (and example C program) but I can’t seem to get it working.
I’ve also tried modifying my existing and working code for 13 MHz transponder reader but to no avail.
What I’m doing:
- using AsUSB getting the address to connect it
- using DvFrame deviceopen, with the indicated mode: ‘/FLAGS=2 /MODE=0’ , as seen in the datasheet
- init reader with FRMwrite ‘tag,0,0,#crc\r\n’ - like in the C example
- try to read tag with the same FRMwrite as seen in the C example
- not getting any reply from the transponderreader , error 60 on FRMread
The C example provided in the PDF datasheet seems out of date. The dvframe library does not have the datatypes declared there.
I’m using a CP0483 to connect the unit via USB, same as the 13 MHz unit which is working.
Connecting the unit to windows 11, in the device manager I get the message that PL2303TA DO NOT SUPPORT WINDOWS 11 OR LATER, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SUPPLIER.
Anyone can help here ? Maybe with a sample more recently implemented communicating with this Transponder Unit ?