AT664 thermocoupler module analog input configuration

I have 4 thermocoupler modules model 7AT664.70 and I need to configure them to read a type K thermocouple. I have a CP474 and an AF101 analog interface module. From what I saw in the manual, there is a configuration words table, which I don’t know if they are reading parameters or if they must be configured in some way to monitor the module. Every time I connect it and put it in Watch mode, nothing appears on the monitor. Can anyone help me?

Captura de tela 2024-07-25 091342

I assume the IOConfig library must be used B&R Online Help to configure the correct Configuration word.

But this is very old.

Should this library be downloaded externally or do I insert it through the programming code?

Right click “Libraries” → Add Object and you should find something like B&R Libraries.

1 Like

Thanks, I managed to add it and I’m trying to program it

I added a library and was using B&R support’s own reference programming. I created a program in ANSI C and i started. It gives an error 6024, which says it doesn’t recognize my variable. However, I created it in the command itself and I have already tried to create it in the variable configuration manually. Does anyone know how to solve it?

Have you switched on local declaration in Project → Settings?

Or just declare the variable in the .var file, which might be the more common solution.

Thank you, now it was