Digital twin of SuperTrak

Hello, I have a question about SuperTrak digital twin creation in visualization.

My questions are:

• Is it possible to display a SceneViewer or TrackMaster application in mappView somehow?
  • If not, I would like to know if there are any SVG images of SuperTrak parts available to create an image for the Paper widget.

I have an idea on how to create a digital twin using the Paper widget, but it would be too difficult to make changes if the configuration is modified, and it requires too much work to develop the backend application.

Thanks for the answers.

Hi Rudolf,

I don’t know of a good way to display SceneViewer or TrakMaster in mappView. mappView has widgets for embedding web pages and a VNC viewer, but there isn’t a way to embed Windows applications that I know of. That being said, if you’re using mappView on a Windows client, you can have TrakMaster and/or SceneViewer installed on the client and accessible to the operator. Additionally, I have seen paper widgets made for SuperTrak (and ACOPOStrak projects) in the past, but I can’t find any publicly available samples.

Inside the SuperTrak sample project/Logical/SceneViewer folder there are the image files used by the example SceneViewer scene. These could be converted to SVG files. Alternatively, you could make your own images using an image editing software. However, you would need to do some coding to make the images move, and additional scripting if you wanted the overall image to update to each specific trak automatically as you said.

2 Likes

Thank you wery much :+1: