Logging in with tokens to mapp View & mapp Services, Collection of Use Cases & Requirements

Hello B&R Community,

Our development team is excited to announce that we’re starting work on implementing RFID token-based login to B&R systems (mapp View, mpUserX). This is a feature that many of our B&R users have been eagerly requesting.

To ensure we cover as many real-world B&R user scenarios as possible, we would like to use this cool community and we ask you for your input. This is your unique opportunity to influence how this implementation will take shape.

We’ve prepared a short survey where you can select options or describe your specific use cases.

Please use this link to MS Forms

As you know, the initial analysis phase is crucial and greatly impacts the final product. Take advantage of this chance to have your voice heard. B&R has always been and will always be customer-oriented, and I’m proud to be part of this journey with you.

Thanks in advance for all of your feedback.

Jaroslav

13 Likes

Hi B&R Community,

the survey is still active! Do you have an opinion or idea on how RFID should be implemented? Don’t stay silent, take your opportunity,

we want to hear from you! :blush:

Final call for our survey. We have already collected valuable results. If there is still anyone in the community who would like to contribute, the survey is still open but will be closed soon.

I appreciate feedback from all of you. :slight_smile:

PS: Just out of curiosity, are you, my community colleagues, interested in the results of the survey? If so, mark this reply with a thumbs up and i will prepare it for you :slight_smile:

14 Likes