AUtomation Studio Target for Simulink

I can not get the latest Automation Studio Target for Simulink (6.9.021) to install for Matlab 2023b.
It works for 2022b, but when trying with 2023b it just say that the matlab verison is not supported, chose a matlab version between 2019b and 2023b :slight_smile:
Anyone else with this problem?

1 Like

Most interesting. I was just thinking about updating my matlab version from 2023a to 2023b…
With 2023a, the automation studio target for simulink is woking. I just had to switch to the older runtime system in automation studio. (B92 instead of B93)

Hello,
There has been a bug in installer. New fixed version is soon available in home page!

1 Like

Hi @Fredrik,

Were you able to successfully install after trying the new installer?

No! I have not seen a new installer on the B&R download page yet, it is still the one from 22nd of jan.

Has there been any updates on this? We have the same issue. Thanks!

1 Like

At the moment the upgrade file has to be sent out manually / via email. If anyone else needs it, please continue to let us know here and we will make sure it gets sent to you!

I am also looking for new version of the installer, can you provide me one?

Hello,

I heard from a customer that when installing the latest upgrade this happened:
“”"
Error while obtaining sizes from MEX S-function ‘bur_ext_struct_in’ in ‘SLPumpRig/Ext Struct In’.
Caused by:
Unable to find message key ‘InvalidRootSimStructAccess’ in catalog ‘Simulink:SFunctions’.
“”"

Is this a known error?
Br
Hanna Hermansson

Due inactivity marked as a solved.