mappMotion Axis Reset

Hello everyone,

I have created a system using the ACOPOS P3 servo drive. In the system I have built, one axis clamps the profile based on a fixed point. While doing this clamping, I use the limit load and limit load value parameters in mpAxisBasic (I increase the lag error value first to be able to clamp the profile using these parameters). I limit the torque of the axis to 1.2, then slowly approach the profile and clamp it. After the axis is clamped at a torque ratio of 1.2, I want to reset the axis, but the lag value does not reset itself. When I reset the axis and set the limit load variable to false, the lag remains, causing the movement to clamp the profile more than I want, resulting in a lag error. Is there a way to reset the lag value?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards.

There is no special Command to reset the LagError of the Position Controller.
The only event which resets the LagError is the PowerOff/PowerOn for the Position Controller.

If you want to clamp i would try to use “MC_BR_TorqueControl”, it provides a Limiting, so if there is no Force the Axis will not accelerate to much and you can easily control the Force created and remove it afterwards in a controlled manner.

Greetings
Michael

@michael.bertsch I think there is?!

93: CTRL Regler: Kommando
ncS_ACT_TO_S_SET

@CanGENC I used it once in a project where I raised the lag error to a very big value and limited the torque + when finished I reset everything including using this command! So quite similar to your use case.

Best regards,
Marcel

4 Likes

strange that no plc_open FUB exists for this purpose…

Thanks for the information. Never heard of this in my many years. Nice to learn somethink new. :slight_smile:

Greetings
Michael

1 Like

Thank you very much Marcel. I will let you know my positive feedback when I go to the machine.

Best Regards.
Ümit Can Genç.

1 Like

Additional info: You cannot set this during a movement, so you’ll have to make sure the axis is in Standstill before executing!

Hi Marcel,

While the axis is in mcAXIS_STANDSTILL state, I send the value 1 to parID number 93 of the axis, but the lag error value does not change. What other uint value can I send instead of 1 or can you see any problems in the code?

Best Regards

Can Genç

You have to use the nc constant value: Online-Help
cc452381-13eb-419b-a676-f0a6fa09ba88

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your help . This parameter works

1 Like