Import Possibilities in MpUser and MpUserx

Hello All,

I need some help in the possibilities of import while implementing MpUser. Below mentioned is the situation I want to deal with. Please let me know for the solutions.

Situation:
I have implemented Import and Export functionalities in one of the projects. Now, the requirement is that I should be able to change the exported xml or usr file and when I import the file the changes made on the xml or usr file should reflect their.

By this I am getting an error for importing. I want to know the process for this to achieve the requirement. Please let me know ASAP.

Hello Dev,

There are a few conditions for modifying a user file for import which are documented at the AS Help Link below. Mainly, you need to have UncheckedImport = TRUE in the MpUserX configuration and mark the user as external with the Ext=“1” flag in the import file. I can’t be more specific because you haven’t specified the error you are receiving, and what conditions/actions you are taking.

MpUserX: Import Externally Created Users - B&R Online Help (br-automation.com)

1 Like

Hi @bhaglanid ,

It looks like you got some good suggestions from other community members, and it has been a couple of weeks since the last activity on this post. Can you please mark the reply that helped you the most as the solution? Or if you still have open questions on this topic, can you please provide an update?

Jaroslav

This topic will be marked as solved due to inactivity. If you have any further questions, please let us know!