Description
Hello everyone,
I have a problem displaying my mapp View visualization on a Mobile Panel. The page works in a desktop browser, but on the panel it stays on the yellow B&R logo and never loads. How to fix this issue?
Hardware and software
-
Panel: Mobile Panel 7100, 5MP7140.070N-000, 7" WSVGA 1024x600, used as a Web client (Service page → Web)
-
Panel software version: [from About & Info]
-
PLC: X20CP1684
-
mapp View: 5.24.7
-
Network: panel [192.168.8.x], PLC 192.168.8.199, subnet 255.255.255.0, no gateway, no DNS
Panel settings
-
Web → Server:
192.168.8.199:81, startup mode Web -
mapp View config: HTTP, port 81, default visualization , max client connections [currently 1, I tested 2–3], authentication RBAC, server connection timeout 5000 ms, sampling groups 250/2000/100 ms, rendering policy performance
-
OPC UA: default server 127.0.0.1:4840, security None, anonymous
Symptoms
-
http://192.168.8.199:81/index.html?visuId=opens normally in a PC browser. -
On the panel, the yellow B&R logo shows and the page never loads.
-
Another visualization (using GVSU-bound variables) loads perfectly on the same panel with the same settings, and its Logger shows no errors or warnings.
-
SDM shows about 117 MB free PLC memory.
-
The panel’s clock showed the factory date 2000-01-01 (NTP not set up yet, no gateway/DNS). I’m fixing that, but I don’t know if it matters here, since the other project loads with the same panel.
Logger findings (log package attached)
visuLog.logpkg (323.8 KB)
-
mapp View server starts normally, connects to the OPC UA server, and clients initialize successfully.
-
One client session is then closed.
-
Many errors "Failed to subscribe to OPC UA node attribute … I don’t know if it matters here, since the other project loads with the same error.