My PPC2100 is broken, what I can use as a replacement

I HAVE THIS PART BUT THIS IS NOT WORKING IS THERE ANY REPLACEMENT MODEL FOR THIS

PLEASE SUGGEST ME REPLACE MODEL
The final user has another screen panel B&R_SERIE2100 with System unit # 5W3C000005A608-001

Hi, if your hw is broken, you can contact any local B&R office. Using this serial number they can clearly identify hw variant. You have actually two options, either sent it to repair department or buy new one. This one you are looking for is 5PPC2100.BY44-000 with 5ACCIF01.FPLK-000. For ArEmb hw must be 100% identical.

1 Like

Hello, Jaroslav Kovar Thank you so much for your kind reply and very helpful support .
I have this part in stock it will work with before one

5W0000000IA307-000

Here is some picture of product

Hi, this is 5PPC2100.BY01-000 version, original one is different
5PPC2100.BY44-000. So it depends how it is used. I can see that also ArEmb license was ordered. In this case you can not replace broken one with this new one without project modification.

1 Like

Thank you
Can we do a configuration with old one to use this CPU

You can do whatever you want :slight_smile: automation studio is powerful tool and is designed in way that you can replace hw and it will adapt everything accordingly if is it possible (e.g. you must have same communication interface available, etc.). What I would be careful about is performance, original PC with BY44 board is more powerful than BY01. But this is something what we can not solve here at community, this must be discussed with your application designer.

1 Like

Thank you so much Jaroslav Kovar you are really helpful

1 Like