SafeDesigner+ Report is incomplete

Hello everyone,

Today I tried to generate a report from new Safedesigner+.

Report is incomplete. I have used 3 pages in the project:

The last third page is not displayed in the report:

Why? It’s the same in both DOCX and PDF files.

I have everything selected.

Please help. :frowning:

Hi @Lubos_Sadlon, looks like no one here in the Community has experienced this behavior. From my point of view, you should get in touch with the local support team and maybe provide them with a project to investigate it in more detail.

Hi @Lubos_Sadlon , can you share with us what is status of your issue and final conclusion, if possible mark it a solution and Help Us Keep the Community Organized

Hi,

The issue has been reported to B&R support level 2, and I haven’t received any feedback yet.

Thanks for feedback. If possible share with us final findings from support team when it is available.