Automation License not working

When I want to extend the 90-day trial version, I receive the following warnings.

Please try requesting a new evaluation license from the B&R website here.

Do you still receive this error after activating with a fresh evaluation license key?

Hello,
In this case, try to delete your license key as manually and re licensing again with new key.

1. deleting licensing in manually on CodeMeter
    example as YouTube:

How to Delete and Import License Containers in CA Agile Requirements Designer

find the path of installed location of codemeter

Command
–delete-cmact-license --serial “”

Command example if License is 128-15709463 :
–delete-cmact-license --serial 128-15709463

2.Run Automation Studio as admin right
3.Enter new license key

1 Like

Hi @c277864, were you able to get past the licensing error?

We have another trial 90 days licance problem again on AS v4_2_7 With Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

I’m not completely sure, but the message sounds a bit like that the reason could be a cyber security topic described in the following Cyber Security Advisory published on the B&R website:
https://www.br-automation.com/fileadmin/SA23P019_Automation_Studio_Upgrade_Service_uses_insufficient_encryption.pdf-1b3b181c.pdf

In that case I think you have to involve your local B&R sales or support contact to get more information how to proceed.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello Sir,
I have same problem do you can find solutions

Hello Murat @c277864,

please have a look at the answer of @patrick.tanner in that post: Licence cide - #3 by patrick.tanner

Best regards!

AS v4.7.7.74 installed also I have been updated Technology Guarding v1.5.1.3, then i got new key number but gives me below message

I tried again below introductions

Than problem is fixed. Thank you for support all…

1 Like

I found the problems all version ofAS v4.x <= AS v4.2 always comes lisans error.

Same problem I got below

During licensing AS v4.7

PC Properties

Did you already read this?

Greetings
Michael